2007 DVDs

Mornin' Folks!

Just got an email from DCI that they billed my credit card. That tells me the DVDs are on their way.

Way to go DCI for getting the product out ahead of schedule! Kudos!

I...........can't.........................w..........a............i..........t! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mine, got here yeasterday

Mornin' Folks!

Just got an email from DCI that they billed my credit card. That tells me the DVDs are on their way.

Way to go DCI for getting the product out ahead of schedule! Kudos!

I...........can't.........................w..........a............i..........t! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

sweet! im excited, maybe they'll get here this weekend.

I got the email too, I would be SUPER STOKED if they got here early. What happened to shipping on Nov. 15th?

Interesting. I called DCI this afternoon, and spoke with their merchandise guy, who told me that they haven't started shipping yet, but were rallying the troops to get ready to start packing boxes and getting them out the door. It seems pretty crazy that you've already received yours... unless you robbed the armoured car that delivered them.

How do they look and sound? What about the buzzing of the lights? Inquiring minds want to know! :blink:

Did anyone receive their DVDs today? I'm still jealous of Suviduvi.

I viewed a few shows at PASIC. It was tough to hear in there with all the racket, err, drumming. But it was pretty neat to see that DVD's they were using at the booth weren't even finished as far as lacking the graphics on the dvd itself. So, I guess even having seen a few I can't offer much as far as the sound quality, but they looked great.

Interesting. I called DCI this afternoon, and spoke with their merchandise guy, who told me that they haven't started shipping yet, but were rallying the troops to get ready to start packing boxes and getting them out the door. It seems pretty crazy that you've already received yours... unless you robbed the armoured car that delivered them.

How do they look and sound? What about the buzzing of the lights? Inquiring minds want to know! :beer:

I have mine...but I know people. :) (Actually, I'm doing a review of them on Monday when I get back from something.) I saw some corps at the DCI office on Friday and they sound great. If you don't turn up the volume to the point of distortion, I doubt most people would pick up on the lights unless they are purposely trying to do so, and by then, their ears would be hurting from the volume. Considering my concerns, I was very happy. (You just know someone is going to break out an oscilloscope.) And the visual production is astounding. I think Tom Blair was above his game this year. It's time to order them if you haven't already. You will not hate me for that.