Top 10 Things that should be illegal in DCA

One more reason NOT to hold DCA in the NE. Although I'll admit we have our places here where you can't even smoke in bars anymore. Or even drink (on Sunday, or before 6pm on election days). It's just not as widespread.

People constantly whining about the NE.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DCI Shows!!!

7. Sober woman - there are too many sober woman in the activity. How can I be good-looking if all the woman are sober? It ain't right.

That made me laugh out loud, in the middle of a too-long work day. Genius.

Thank you!

YAY KAY :huh: !

YAY KAY :huh: !

The North East sucks...

Just kidding :P

:( Even the guys with physical limitations? so do without them entirely? <**>

Not really the point, yes you should be able to be on the field if you have some limitation that dosen't allow you to move around. I think anyone that says otherwise isn't human, I said SOLOISTS that don't march. Now if you so happen to be one of those folks that can't march for one reason or another aaaaaannnnnd are a soloist, then so be it. If you can march and play, then march and play, don't just stand there the whole time, or hide behind some ill concived tarp untill you minute of fame arrives. Or solo the whole show with corps back up. There are awsome soloists out there, people who leave me in awe, now do that and move, and I'll be really impressed.

Disclaimer: Just because your soloist don't march dosen't mean I don't both enjoy and repsect your corps and show, I've played with both types and love them all. I'm just sayin if you can move you should. IMHO

Not having it in the north east won't help with that either. At least for smoking. There are lot of stadiums in the midwest to removed smoking from the building. I was just in St Louis for BOA with the line I teach and we were told no smoking in is allowed in the building.

I know bars by me (north west burbs of Chicago) you can't smoke in the restaurants or bars.

Just saying.

Tn just got this new law passed.Its great for us non smokers.I think the restaurants are liking it too.They don't have to keep seperate lists for smoking sections and non smoking sections.Ive noticed that the wait for a table has been less too.

As for stadiums in TN.The no smoking ban prohibits it there too.

7. Sober woman - there are too many sober woman in the activity. How can I be good-looking if all the woman are sober? It ain't right.

:worthy::huh::huh::huh:

Can we add this one? Staff members blaming other corps for stealing their members and causing their corps to not have numbers or fold. This has become one of my biggest peeves and I have learned this happens EVERYWHERE! I wish people would stop pointing the finger and take responsibility for their own actions and failure.

Edited by SomeGuardChk