Barbara Update

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Fran: Barb will be at shows with you in no time. Mean while our prayers continue.

The whole Kulp household is always relieved to hear about Barb's progress. We continue to send prayers and well wishes. Missing you guys right now and hoping you'll both be back with us soon.

I knew Barb was a real trooper... hugs and love to both of you...

Great news, Fran and thank you for the up-dates on Barb when you can. As stated by so many of our fellow drum corps nuts on here, the prayers and well-wishes for both you and Barbara continue. And they will for as long as it takes.

Keep the good news coming and don't forget to take care of yourself, also, during this time. Barb will need you to be at your very best when she comes home. We all look forward to the message that she is home and breaking your chops just like before!

Godspeed, my friend.

Ray

Great news, Fran. Continued best wishes to you and Barbara from both of us.

John and Linda Smith

I'm going to work on Wayne to make sure he picks up the tab when we get to Fritzi's next time! :P

fran

This is great news, Fran. Like so many others, I'm looking forward to the day you post that she's "coming home tomorrow."

Meanwhile the prayers and good wishes continue....

Andy

Thanks for keeping us updated, Fran.

It was wonderful to hear the good news, and I wish you both the best as Barbara pushes herself through the hard work to come.

The thoughts and prayers of a whole lot of people are with you, and I look forward to hearing more good news.

Jeff Schrimmer