After Watching the 2007 DCI Finals DVDs...

DVDs...  

302 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE REAL CHAMPION AFTER WATCHING THE DVDs???

• Blue Devils
    • The Cadets
    • The Cavaliers
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Bluecoats
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Colts
    • Glassmen
    • Spirt from JSU

Hey fans. So after watching the new 2007 DVDs, who in your mind was the Champion??? In my personal thoughts, I would say that The Cadets blew the competition away! But that's just my thoughts... Share yours...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the real champion is BD.

Honestly, I went into finals night thinking that the Cadets had the best show from what I'd seen and heard on mp3s and in webcasts, but the actual finals experience proved me wrong. BD should have won. BD did win. That is all. :)

Wow. Seems like this thread was just to say Cadets should have one.

When I meet an individual that watches every angle, and is an expert on Percussion, Brass, Guard and Visual, then and only then will I begin to listen.

you cannot judge from the DVD. Or even all aspects from sitting in the stands.

HOWEVER, this is the great part about drum corps: there is no rule that says your enjoyment of a show is directly correlated to where it places. Maybe you like the 5th or 6th or 7th place show better than #1. That is great. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

you cannot judge from the DVD. Or even all aspects from sitting in the stands.

HOWEVER, this is the great part about drum corps: there is no rule that says your enjoyment of a show is directly correlated to where it places. Maybe you like the 5th or 6th or 7th place show better than #1. That is great. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

well my favorite shows were carolina crown, phantom regiment, and santa clara vanguard, but when i was at pasadena i thought the cadets show was amazing. the dvd's just reminded me of how difficult, yet executed show it was...