Madison Scouts 2007

They should have kept the original ending concept.

And Crossmen's opening was cooler. :)

(I looked for your POST I knew you would have your say)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky for Troopers and Crossmen they were so good by the end of the season they were able to pass Madison, who had just learned that show a few weeks prior, and out score the Scouts!

Edited by Cop

Lucky for Troopers and Crossmen they were so good by the end of the season they were able to pass Madison, who had just learned that show a few weeks prior, and out score the Scouts!

Well I mean that was kind of unnecessary.

It’s nice to see that you are consistent in your dogging of the Scouts. :dry:

Yes, they fixed the show. Yes, the ending drill concept was something that they had never done before. Yes, the opening was excellent.

I'm still never going to watch the show again. Ever.

(And Crossmen still had a better opening.)

Still consistent. :dry:

posted this in the scott stewart topic, guess I'll post it here too

"Yeah, don't get caught up with all the (well, the few) Madison haters on DCP. They love topics like these, meant to be fun and just use it to bash the organization and its staff, former or current, every chance they get. That's why every other post is a negative one. Usually from the same person... but whatever.

If you ask me, it's because they're jealous....."

that being said, I wished I could've marched the 07 show. Makes me proud to be one of the lucky men who can call himself a Madison Scout.

Wow...that's brilliant.

. . .and true.

It is hugely ironic how the few in here acting like their feelings are hurt are the some of the first people to dog out a few other corps at every chance they get.

Edited by TXMystreaux

haha. Okay. As long as we're all on the same page. Didn't wanna insult your drum corps knowledge without first asking politely. :dry:

At that point I merely disagree that it's a madison classic, although will grant that they're one of the few to still really use it. Never been a fan before this year. Just though it always looked terrible. Same reasons I don't like a company front to the sideline either. JMO

It is pretty amazing when you thing about it. Corps do incredible things with marching these days and yet just about every attempt at a company front is kind of sloppy........