So why didn't Crown win?

I always use Cadets as the bottom line standard for corps hatred. :laughing:

Unfortunately, that is a good idea.

why are people assuming he marched crown, just because he liked their show this past year? people are calling out members of crown for things in this thread that none of them did. one guy thought they were really good and wondered what it was that held them back, and suddenly people start blaming marching members of crown for their conspiracy theories and whining about placement....i dont see the connection.

....So, no they didn't win the World Championships but they won the "World".

hahahahaha

I seem to remember Crown getting lots of love left and right on this board. Remember the person with the picture of the horse in his Crown banner in his signature? I think he still has it.

I agree, at the beginning of the season especially. But, as is the case with many "top dogs" in any sport or activity, as Crown has gotten to be more and more of a contender, the numbers of those who seem to hate them for the sake of hating them has seemed to have grown.

There are plenty of Crown haters on DCP, and IMO a disproportionate amount compared to the love they received at shows.

I believe the "haters" are proportionate. Just because the crowd was loud, doesn't mean there weren't a decent amount of people that *gasp* didn't like crown's show.

I took kids to a show with the other directors. Of the 12 of us in attendance, 7 liked the show and 5 did not. But, of the 7 that did like the show, like 5 or 6 of them thought it was their fav show of the season. So you could see why Crown got such a reaction at finals.

just a question.

who had the greatest crowd response at finals ?

CROWN ?

no ! :laughing:

VANGUARD DID ! :smile:

no posts about why they did not WIN.

too classy for that. a lesson here.

LL

Oh goodness. :thumbup:

why are people assuming he marched crown, just because he liked their show this past year? people are calling out members of crown for things in this thread that none of them did. one guy thought they were really good and wondered what it was that held them back, and suddenly people start blaming marching members of crown for their conspiracy theories and whining about placement....i dont see the connection.

hahahahaha

I guess I was the one who started that, although I didn't think the OP marched Crown and never made that connection. I was making a connection that some members and some of their fans think that they get the short end of the stick each year lately.