DCI 2008 schedule posted!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooohhh!! Drama on the schedule right from week one!

So, which carries more drama?

Cavies vs. Phantom Regiment night one at Show of Shows or Madison Scouts and Racine Kilties both in attendance?? For all you Scott Stewart honks!

Let the games begin!

• 5 months later...

Sooo...no Des Moines/Ankeny show this year? I don't see anything on the calendar posted on DCI.org.

When the schedule first came out, there was a "Des Moines show" listed, with no venue information (I was hoping for a move to Valley Stadium in West Des Moines). Then a couple of weeks later they revised/updated the show, and it was gone. Very sad to me, as a Des Moines native, who used to attend that show EVERY year.

:ph34r:

When the schedule first came out, there was a "Des Moines show" listed, with no venue information (I was hoping for a move to Valley Stadium in West Des Moines). Then a couple of weeks later they revised/updated the show, and it was gone. Very sad to me, as a Des Moines native, who used to attend that show EVERY year.

I might have to do some research locally on this. Last year there was only an exhibition performance due to a Thunderstorm that came through right before the show, but it was clear for the entire show, IIRC. We're right in the middle of the country and not far from Bloomington for finals, so I don't see a reason why there isn't a stop here this year. I guess I might have to go back home to the Coon Rapids show, Drum Beauty, or the Mankato show for my DC fix.

Edited by mnscoutfan

Ooooohhh!! Drama on the schedule right from week one!

So, which carries more drama?

Cavies vs. Phantom Regiment night one at Show of Shows or Madison Scouts and Racine Kilties both in attendance?? For all you Scott Stewart honks!

Let the games begin!

Show of Shows. Scouts and Kilties aren't in direct competition, and I imagine there's a good sense of camraderie between the two corps.

There is still the Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire show later in July to go to though.

There is still the Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire show later in July to go to though.

Not the same thing. :)