Serenade in Brass 2008

That would be very nice of you; it would save the rest of us all kinds of time and effort.

:tongue:

i must say it suddenly got a bit chilly in here. and NO it's not just that i'm in New England and it's March. :cool::cool::ph34r:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out near the Harrisburg airport, I believe there is a Marriott and also a Wyndham. At least they were there a few years ago. Both are not far at all from downtown Harrisburg.

Fran

there's actually about 6 out there. i do believe the interchange of 83/283/322 has some construction tho as they have been revamping that whole area.

If i wear a name tag, I'll be assured to not use my name. That way I can stay hidden

hehehehehe, yeah, right............

If i wear a name tag, I'll be assured to not use my name. That way I can stay hidden

Will you put duct tape over your neck bolts too? :tongue:

Just do what Bert did in the sitcom Soap ... just snap your fingers and say "I'm invisible" ...

:-)

So if I get tapped on the shoulder, turn around and I'm face to chest to someone... you're not really there? :cool: (I'm 5' 6" for everyone elses benefit. :tongue: )

Or if I hear that word that rhymes with "Raider" (Inside joke but someone might get the wrong idea :cool: )

PS - Andy glad I finished frinking my coffee before I read your post... totally forgot :ph34r:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Frinking coffee again Jim? So..........ignore that Jeff behind the screen, eh? He dwarfs us both.

J

So if I get tapped on the shoulder, turn around and I'm face to chest to someone... you're not really there? :cool: (I'm 5' 6" for everyone elses benefit. :tongue: )

Or if I hear that word that rhymes with "Raider" (Inside joke but someone might get the wrong idea :cool: )

PS - Andy glad I finished frinking my coffee before I read your post... totally forgot :ph34r:

Frinking coffee again Jim? So..........ignore that Jeff behind the screen, eh? He dwarfs us both.

J

Frinking??? Need more coffee then.... I mean srinking... or crinking... or sumthin'....

You wouldn't have too. He'd be the only one with a Hawaiian name tag.

Yeah....."Don Ho, RIP"..... :tongue:

Fran