At Midnight ... everything changes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be amazing.

I just wanted to say that I had a great time this weekend, and I'm glad I dragged myself out of the Drum Corps retirement home to be a part of the Corps this season. I'm excited to see how the rest of the show shapes up!

-Brian

Hey Brian - welcome aboard! I'll try to remember to introduce myself next camp!

I wish that you can march so that we can be in the drum line together!!!

Okay, so, if mom gets better, if I can get the time off for DCA and L.A., if I can get my boyfriend to march and be able to march next to him, if I can learn drum parts by the March or April camp, (drumming with Slater will help), if the snare line/staff lets me in, if the drum line wears fadora's, if the snare line has cymbal rides, BUT, last but not least, if Sara is my cymbal player, I'll march, baby! :rolleyes:

Okay, so, if mom gets better, if I can get the time off for DCA and L.A., if I can get my boyfriend to march and be able to march next to him, if I can learn drum parts by the March or April camp, (drumming with Slater will help), if the snare line/staff lets me in, if the drum line wears fadora's, if the snare line has cymbal rides, BUT, last but not least, if Sara is my cymbal player, I'll march, baby! :inlove:

I would be honored to be your cymbal player! But I hear ya. You never know how things will play out. Hope your mom gets better, mine is laid up with a broken hip right now out in the midwest and I'm stuck out here. :rolleyes:

Okay, so, if mom gets better, if I can get the time off for DCA and L.A., if I can get my boyfriend to march and be able to march next to him, if I can learn drum parts by the March or April camp, (drumming with Slater will help), if the snare line/staff lets me in, if the drum line wears fadora's, if the snare line has cymbal rides, BUT, last but not least, if Sara is my cymbal player, I'll march, baby! :rolleyes:

All hype aside Kelley, if you guys can figure it out, that would be Genius.

Dark City is not a show to miss. :inlove:

I wish that you can march so that we can be in the drum line together!!!

Drum Line??? I am confused, but what else is new. LOL

Drum Line??? I am confused, but what else is new. LOL

I have defected to the cymbal line. :ph34r::devil: :devil: (Or should I say :rolleyes::inlove::tongue: )

Actually I wasn't going to march at all this year because the baritone is wrecking my back, but one thing led to another and poof, I'm a cymbal player.

Wow. That's the best I've heard in a long time. I wish I could march this year but I have that whole life changing previous engagement thang going on.

But I definitely see me un-retiring a lot sooner than later. :rolleyes:

All hype aside Kelley, if you guys can figure it out, that would be Genius.

Dark City is not a show to miss. :ph34r:

THX Lee! :thumbup: