DCP-I 9 Season Discussion

I take it that the rest of the scores will be based on specifif days of the 2006 and 2007 tour?

Correct. But not like Jeff is going to be posting it. You just do your best to track it if that is how your doing your caption selection. Days when there are not exact scores for your caption (corps) will be calculated.

I am cool with the summed up GE|Music|Visual as long as we can ask Jeff for a full recap of our own corps when needed. Especially after a change I would like to know that my change when in and just to verify my scores across the board.

All the Star Corps have started out surprisingly well which has me a tad unnerved since Jupiter's performance in Charlotte last night did not deserve that score..that's for sure. We still have allot to work on. Cross has been solid. Star of Hawaii outscored all of D1 in Portland? Huh?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to be skipping around the dates.... they will be going in sucessive dates... otherwise the scores would not make sense really. So tomorrow the scores would be based on 6/18/06 and 6/17/07.

Im not going to be skipping around the dates.... they will be going in sucessive dates... otherwise the scores would not make sense really. So tomorrow the scores would be based on 6/18/06 and 6/17/07.

Right, but I know in a past season, you went in a successive pattern, and then moved up 1 week or 2 weeks, and the scores were a little higher. That is what I was implying by skipping dates.

Looks like firing our previous drill designer right after the first show, really helped out both Tri-Color and Emerald Regime. We'll have to see what is in store for the Explorers. However, Tri-Color and Emerald Regime have both made major improvements each night out so far, earning 2-4 points higher in score, and moving up in the standings. They always have their first show jitters, and folks are quick to write them off at the first one..."OMG, are they going to make it"--We don't know whats in store for us, but I have a feeling these corps are in GREAT shape!

Battalion jumped up in the rankings by earning a silver in Mobile while in Des Moines, Cadets earned their first gold while Regiment earned their second. Both Cadets and Regiments earned total sweeps in their divisions for the Des Moines show. Congrats to Tri-Color for winning in Des Moines and congreats to Star of Jupiter for winning in Mobile!

-Wayne

Another great night for the FDO as both Regiment remains undefeated in Division II with their third consecutive win while Cadets earn their second consecutive win. Now only if Battalion would win just one, then everything would be good! :tongue:

-Wayne

I might be looking at them wrong. But the scores from the IL show don't seem to add up correctly.

Me thinks you are looking at them wrong :tongue: