Liars, liars...Bluecoats 2006

2006 Bluecoats  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should 2006 Bluecoats have placed 6th, higher or lower?

• Lower than 6th
    • 6th
    • Higher than 6th

OK, my other thread is kind of getting hijacked, so let's just have it out here. Do you think 2006 Bluecoats should have placed 6th, higher or lower than 6th?

Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had them in third.

BD should have been down near 8th in my book. Just so many naggy performance issues and frankly an uninteresting show.

I voted above.

I'm curious as to the OP's top 6 from '06 and where the Bluecoats should have fit in and why?

I had them in third.

BD should have been down near 8th in my book. Just so many naggy performance issues and frankly an uninteresting show.

I'm glad you were able to spot all those naggy performance issues that somehow managed to elude the judges the entire year.

wow.

~>conner

I had them in third.

I completely agree. I saw them a few weeks before finals, and I thought that their performance then was much better than finals.

OK, my other thread is kind of getting hijacked, so let's just have it out here. Do you think 2006 Bluecoats should have placed 6th, higher or lower than 6th?

Thanks.

I'm confused. Are you thinking of another year when the Bluecoats placed 6th, or are you just giving us these options for a specific reason? You do realize they placed 4th that year, right?

I said "higher than 6th" because I feel they placed where they should have placed: 4th place.