Crossmen 2008

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could say i played puma in 92 but playing puma in 04 is still one of my favorite drum corps moments... great chart. beddis actually worked with thurston to make sure "the groove" was there.

it was an amazing thing to be a part of.

Speaking of 04, the last year of "the visual" in the drumline. I've always said, you do the visual, you make finals. Maybe just a coincidence?!?

After watching numerous Crossmen recordings, even though I was never told of "The Visual" it doesn't take a rocket science to guess at what it is.

After watching numerous Crossmen recordings, even though I was never told of "The Visual" it doesn't take a rocket science to guess at what it is.

Come to think of it, even the visual seemed a little too structured and forced under Beddis. I appreciated that they brought it back because if I recall the McNutt/Hannum era stopped using it.

Next camp scheduled for February 22-24.

To all attending our February Camp: Don’t forget to RSVP, check the Member’s Section of the website for updates at Crossmen's website.

Auditions are STILL OPEN for the 2008 Crossmen in the following areas:

trumpets

tenors

mellophone

tuba

snare

euphonium

weapons

Please contact Jarrett Lipman if you'd like audition.

Edited by xbones7480

in all seriousness, im excited, i loved the show last year, and Im sure the staff and designers have learned from 07.

plus the "worlds coolest guy" is now standing in front of the horn arc!

Yesssirrrr

that's a lot of openings... hope they can get them filled with quality people. Maybe the Texas high schools aren't as strong as everyone on here thinks?

Also don't know when, but the Vis staff looks significantly different than a month or two ago according to the staff page. The Cavaliers guys (and former Bluecoats) are no longer there.

anyway... good luck bones.