DCI Championship Rings

020508185400sv1.jpg

This looks very similar to my 2004 ring, though mine has an onyx stone, and instead of the year on one side and Brass on the other, both sides have the DCI logo, with 2004 on one side and 007 on the other.

I remember it being stated that Cavalier championship rings alternate with regards to the stone chosen (among a black, clear, and green stone), but the '04 ring has an onyx, and I'm pretty sure the 2006 ring does as well. IIRC, the '01 ring has a clear stone, and the '02 ring a green stone. I'm not sure about the other years.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks very similar to my 2004 ring, though mine has an onyx stone, and instead of the year on one side and Brass on the other, both sides have the DCI logo, with 2004 on one side and 007 on the other.

I remember it being stated that Cavalier championship rings alternate with regards to the stone chosen (among a black, clear, and green stone), but the '04 ring has an onyx, and I'm pretty sure the 2006 ring does as well. IIRC, the '01 ring has a clear stone, and the '02 ring a green stone. I'm not sure about the other years.

My friend marched The Cavaliers in '06. His championship ring has an onyx stone.

Cool, thanks for the info. I was thinking it'd be ridiculous if you got "The Zone: Dreamscapes in four parts with a door" put on the side of ours. 007 makes a much nicer fit.

I heard somewhere that when BD orders their rings, they actually order them all in the largest size possible to get the biggest stone on top, and then the members just have to get them sized down on their own. Can anyone confirm this, and if others corps do it too could you confirm that too?

we all just gave our ring sizes to the corps, who put in the orders. mine came back really big cause i just messed up estimating how big it would have to be to fit over a glove for shows

What are the five DCI metals? (I'm betting that iron is the most common.) :)

I know Right?

Because of this thread I have a 1988 ring to look for now, but I found so far were five years of metals. Cut me some slack, I have a ring..... I swear, I'll find it.... :thumbup:

Feb 06, 2007 still no ring to be found!

• 1 year later...

Bump.....

Hey anybody else have any pix to contribute?