Are You Ready?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts have lived long without him before, and will live long without him after. I was more "google eying" your comment that Blue Stars and Boston will stay in finals, which is interesting considering Blue Stars weren't IN finals last year, as well as your comment that their percussion section was the strongest point. Blue Stars strongest section the last two years has easily been their hornline, not their drumline or color guard. So that comment was worthy of googly eyes as well, unless of course your inclusion of Blue Stars in those statements was the result of some spastic involuntary palsy attack.

Your picking apart my opinion amuses me. Especially since I was talking about Boston's drumline, not Blue Stars. I like how you bluntly insult me also. It may have something to do with my signature no? You're probably a Boston Crusaders fan or alumni or something.

Colts haven't made finals for some time so far as I recall until JB was there, whatever makes you think they'll stay there is trivial. I really hope you don't think you're some sort of 'professional' on this subject. It would offend many people thoroughly I can imagine.

You should probably not be so serious about drum corps placement predictions, since they have absolutely no affect on what actually happens, nor does it hurt anybody. Just a thought.

The corps who finds the best balance between performance and something (Musically) that I like.....is who I like to see win the title

Perhaps more of a wish list........

1. Phantom (I am a bit concerned about them going darker....but it would be refreshing to see someone new in 1st)

2. Cadets (Just think they will be strong again)

3. Cavaliers

4. Crown (With an even more crowd-pleasing show)

5. Blue Devils (Party over..... :tongue: )

6. Madison Scouts (Would LOVE to see this)

7. Boston Crusaders

8. Bluecoats

9. SCV

10. Colts

11. Academy

12. Troopers (Would LOVE to see this as well)

13. Blue Stars

14. Spirit

15. Glassmen

16. Blue Knights

Thank you!

JASON

have you checked out any of their camps yet this year tom?

I got to hear one from a distance and I'll be going to the end of February camp to check things out and make good on a promise to a current member for sponsorship.

But, I know some of the staff and the new staff changes in the visual program have me excited about what can be an even better show this year.

The horns can flat out play....sizzle. The drums need to increase just another notch and I look for big improvements with the visual and guard demand. This is the "CAN DO" corps for 2008. And they are just a few miles away. How lucky can a guy get.

Your picking apart my opinion amuses me. Especially since I was talking about Boston's drumline, not Blue Stars. I like how you bluntly insult me also. It may have something to do with my signature no? You're probably a Boston Crusaders fan or alumni or something.

Colts haven't made finals for some time so far as I recall until JB was there, whatever makes you think they'll stay there is trivial. I really hope you don't think you're some sort of 'professional' on this subject. It would offend many people thoroughly I can imagine.

You should probably not be so serious about drum corps placement predictions, since they have absolutely no affect on what actually happens, nor does it hurt anybody. Just a thought.

And you shouldn’t take criticism of your posts so personally. As I recall, you didn't say Colts would drop out of finals, you said they "won't live long without him" which could be interpreted a number of ways. Now that you have clarified who you were referring to with the drumline comment (Boston), that is a moot point as I was referring to Blue Stars on the drumline/hornline subject. I don't pretend to be a "pro" I just post my opinions same as everyone else, and try my best not to throw a tantrum when someone posts something that is in opposition to what I've said. I've removed my corps affiliation from my signature because I don't want anyone to make the incorrect assumption that I'm representing a corps with my posts, but FYI I never marched Boston or really been much of a fan.

Edited by BozzlyB

Now that you have clarified who you were referring to with the drumline comment (Boston), that is a mute point as I was referring to Blue Stars on the drumline/hornline subject.

I don't usually get into the grammar game and stuff on DCP, but it's moot. Just a personal pet peeve. Continue. :tongue:

I don't usually get into the grammar game and stuff on DCP, but it's moot. Just a personal pet peeve. Continue. :tongue:

Fixed, darn spell check doesn't catch that stuff! Thx.

QUOTE (Joseph Ledesma @ Feb 19 2008, 02:19 AM)

"And you shouldn’t take criticism of your posts so personally. As I recall, you didn't say Colts would drop out of finals, you said they "won't live long without him" which could be interpreted a number of ways. Now that you have clarified who you were referring to with the drumline comment (Boston), that is a moot point as I was referring to Blue Stars on the drumline/hornline subject. I don't pretend to be a "pro" I just post my opinions same as everyone else, and try my best not to throw a tantrum when someone posts something that is in opposition to what I've said. I've removed my corps affiliation from my signature because I don't want anyone to make the incorrect assumption that I'm representing a corps with my posts, but FYI I never marched Boston or really been much of a fan."

Whoa....leave me the heck outta this...Colts will be just fine...

Edited by Amil Muzz