2008: The Season of...

la mejor

After watching the circuit show yesterday, I have to say this year is: "The year of the Altoid"

All the 'breath' that takes place now is almost nausiating. Its like dragon breath loud. Do these folks not understand you can have 'breath' in movement without it being audible?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the circuit show yesterday, I have to say this year is: "The year of the Altoid"

All the 'breath' that takes place now is almost nausiating. Its like dragon breath loud. Do these folks not understand you can have 'breath' in movement without it being audible?

Haha, agreed.

i've said it before,i can't stand that loud breathing stuff from the performers,it's just too ridiculous.i want to hear the soundtrack,not a bunch of wheezing asthmatics!

this might also be classified as the year of "the guards who weren't there that would have made a difference" :ninja: :

ind world class=aimachi

schoolastic world class= james logan

schoolastic open class=lawrence central

Edited by dugg

It's also the year of "dark"

Onyx, Fantasia, Zydeco, James Logan, etc. etc.

Yes, but sometimes the effect is appropriate...while overdone is too much.

Yes, but sometimes the effect is appropriate...while overdone is too much.

When has it not be overdone?

• 2 weeks later...

this years programming has provided us with a wide variety of emotions,running the gamut from sad and melancholy all the way to depressed and maudlin. :thumbdown:

Edited by dugg