Interesting Comment from Hop

Oh, for heaven's sake, please read his post again. He was addressing your inconsistencies by linking the two subjects and finding favor with one but not the other.

On second thought, don't bother. You'd just be wasting your time.

Uh huh - if there's a link, you need to acknowledge it too. See my prior post. It's why I went through this whole exercise.

Edited by kusankusho

Answer) An All-Male Cavaliers

The "one choice" - as in one out of the two presented, sorta slipped by you there, didn't it? :omg:

Here's one for the back yard... Notre Dame was all-male until... 1972.

Mike, you still haven't answered my question.

If given only one choice, would you prefer a co-ed Cavaliers or a folded Cavaliers?

By not answering, I'm starting to form the opinion you'd rather see them fold. Is this correct?

No analogies... answer one or the other, please.

Matt: How come you ask for no analogies when analogies are the best way to show the folly of said question? Why does one have to choose between two things when the third—most logical—alternative isn't an alternative at all but a current reality that is apparently working for the corps? Let's say I've got a bucket of paint. Would I prefer to pour it over my head or pour it down my pants? Actually, I'd prefer to use it to paint a wall. But that's an analogy...My bad.

I am convinced that if George Hopkins wrote "it's sunny out today" in his blog, it would generate a 30-page thread here on DCP. :omg:

Fran

I am convinced that if George Hopkins wrote "it's sunny out today" in his blog, it would generate a 30-page thread here on DCP. :omg:

Let's get him to do so and we'll find out. A measly 30-page thread sounds kind of pessimistic. :)

Matt: How come you ask for no analogies when analogies are the best way to show the folly of said question? Why does one have to choose between two things when the third—most logical—alternative isn't an alternative at all but a current reality that is apparently working for the corps? Let's say I've got a bucket of paint. Would I prefer to pour it over my head or pour it down my pants? Actually, I'd prefer to use it to paint a wall. But that's an analogy...My bad.

point for boo

game not over though.... :omg: