What kind of mischievous things did YOU do BITD ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Bones story. We almost ended our first tour when an unidentified person left a "present" in one of the urinals. 30 years later and no one admitted to it.

Uh oh.

Time to fess-up.

I pantsed one of our M&M instructors while he was working with the color guard. I still feel bad about it.

Sorry.

I hope to God it wasnt Paul. His stare alone could kill Superman!

My personal fav was the Freelancer Scavenger Hunt. Prized items obtained (not all by me, I could only wish) were a Velvet Knights palm tree from 92 I think it was, a Phantom Regiment Helmet (what better to eat Cheerios from?) and my personal favorite was without a doubt the Sky Ryders rainbow, "borrowed" in front of the 1992 DCI Finals crowd just before retreat! Class!

Wow, drum corps folks are angels - seems like we've run mischeif already. :smile:

Or, maybe you're sitting back and thinking - do I really want to write that? Come on, you can do it. . .

Pansting....oh my gawd, in 78 we had this guy we called the "Tri-pod" who would just drop trou at truck stops and the like. His girlfriend used to like to show him off. Kinda like a show horse :smile:

Pansting....oh my gawd, in 78 we had this guy we called the "Tri-pod" who would just drop trou at truck stops and the like. His girlfriend used to like to show him off. Kinda like a show horse :beer:

Had a snare drummer in a corps I taught in the mid 70's who would ask girls if they'd like to see his new socks...if they replied "yes" he'd pull down his pants to show them. :ninja:

If y'all can imagine, they did alot of mischievous things to me in my day. They told me over 20 years later at reunions they did it cause they liked me. I hate to see what they'd do if they didn't like you.

Hey Kevin, Where's my #### burgandy suitcase?