Sun Devils on the move again

Chip! You and Kaye need to come march! Patrick and Andrew will have fun playing together :worthy:

If it were that close (St. Augustine=approx 2 hours) on a regular basis I would be there in a heartbeat. Sadly I just don't have the burning fire to do it bad enough to drive to the bottom of Florida....and Kaye hasn't played since we left CorpsVets. I'm pretty sure the only reason she marched was to keep an eye on me. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more month of rehearsals then drill rehearsal starts. Don't wait until June to come out because you'll hear "come out for next year!"

Hope to see some more interested peopl at St Augustine and then back to Poinciana HS.

Edited by KeithHall

Busy time in the Poinciana band room.

100_0590a.JPG

I almost attended the Poinciana camp..then the RAINS came!(serious thunderboomies!)

Just to let you know..its GOOD to see all this Sun Devil enthusiasm!

I almost attended the Poinciana camp..then the RAINS came!(serious thunderboomies!)

Just to let you know..its GOOD to see all this Sun Devil enthusiasm!

Poinciana High has some nice areas along the building that you can practice along the bldg. in the middle of a rain.

Only my feets were getting wet during that brief heavy rain.

Edited by paradiddle

I tried to catch the rehearsal at poinciana bcause i know Doug B. from my high school days and john H from my days at teal. But, as luck would have it the Man(work) holds ya down. showed up at like 8:15 P.m on sat but you guys were already done.

I tried to catch the rehearsal at poinciana bcause i know Doug B. from my high school days and john H from my days at teal. But, as luck would have it the Man(work) holds ya down. showed up at like 8:15 P.m on sat but you guys were already done.

You didn't see me barking at ya.......

Catch up in St. Augustine.....

Edited by Pokey

One more month till drill rehearsals! Putting it together.

You didn't see me barking at ya.......

Catch up in St. Augustine.....