WOW Factor-which corps offers the most?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these corps do you think offers the most WOW factor in their shows?

• Cavaliers
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Cadets
    • Blue Devils
    • Madison Scouts
    • Other

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could the #### cadets POSSIBLY be winning this vote? Pathetic.

You know what the great thing about drum corps is???? You can go and watch your favorite corps anytime you want. What good does it do to call out a corps for winning an online poll? I think the Cadets are probably going to survive, even though you are not a fan........just a guess. Have a nice day. You have a very nice drum corps :thumbup:

Star has been inactive so long, I almost forgot about them. They did have quite the WOW factor as well, especially those last 4 years they were on the field.

You should have heard that hornline at DCA I/E last year......INCREDIBLE !! (to say the least) :thumbup:

I think you are reading too much into it. I think he was simply saying "chill out".

Absolutely!! I happen to like Target.

And this had nothing to do with the Cadets either but somehow it always seems to turn into that??????????????????????

Edited by bedford

In my day we did not jazz run nor would we ever have, we may have done the same move but we would have come up with a better name. Jazz running too close to jazz hands and I’d be happy to never udder the words jazz running again.

Udders? Did I hear "udders"? :tongue:

Cow_tinted.jpg

Not bitter - just don't understand it. The only wow factor they have provided the last three years is "Wow, I can't believe they are doing that crapola in their show". Wow.

I agree. Cavies should be WAY ahead with all their "Wow, I can't believe the entire corps put their horns down on the field and danced on the field again," votes.

I would have to say Star of Indiana, SCV, Cavies, and Cadets. Carolina Crown has had the WOW factor for the past few years.

Cadets. Love Cavies and Phantom and SCV, but Cadets, love 'em or hate 'em have a visually and musically demanding show year after year that just blows me away. And I'm probably Phantom's biggest fan. They just don't have the demand that Cadets do.

Oh I get it, cause Cadets fans shop at higher priced retailers, evidently also meaning their tastes are by definition more refined and upscale than the beer swilling, Target shopping, non Cadet liking cretins.

Thanks for clearing that up. Its kind of funny because in the same breath that he takes BigSnare to task for trying to cast aspersions on Cadet fans, he does the exact same thing back! Oh the irony.

WOW....just WOW. That might be one of the most off base comments i've read in dcp in months. Talk about getting something from nothing.... :tongue: I've never seen someone miss the point of a statement so obvious not on purpose (please tell me you were being sarcastic...) :ph34r: