NEW DCA Forums

Why is there not a DCA OPEN, DCA Class A, Alumni, and Mini Corps Section on Drum Corps Planet? Are we second class citizens compared to DCI? Just my opionion.

JOe

Moved to Member Service Forum.

Because there isn't enough traffic to justify splintering the forum?

agreed. i don't think we generate the sheer amount of posts/threads to warrant that type of split. it's not about us being 2nd class citizens at all. to insinuate that is how the owner of DCp feels is really disrespectful IMO.

the owner of DCP has DCP more involved with DCA than it ever was before he took over,and since he bought DCP, he has been to finals every year.

He's a big fan of DCA, and I agree with the traffic statement. IF DCA generated enough traffic, you'd see more.

Liz and Jeff said it. JohnD is quite involved and cares about all the splinter groups, DCA, DCI or otherwise. When and if the posts warrant a stock...uh, threads split, you'll see it.

Liz and Jeff said it. JohnD is quite involved and cares about all the splinter groups, DCA, DCI or otherwise. When and if the posts warrant a stock...uh, threads split, you'll see it.

Point well taken regarding traffic but it would be nice at some point to have separate threads for all three entities (DCA, MCA, and Alumni) as they are separate entities.

Thanks for the info everyone.