1966 American Legion Nationals

Duh..........that's why you're my guardian angel Andy........thanks.........going for another coffee :ninja:

Jim ... I think you only used two GE scores in your average and not all three ... the numbers look correct when I calc them out ...

:-)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are correct Dave... although he calls Rochester home, he has moved to Phoenix AZ

I also said he graduated from Kearney... actually he went to Eastridge HS

still a wonderful career

you are correct Dave... although he calls Rochester home, he has moved to Phoenix AZ

still a wonderful career

gosh i haven't talked to steve in awhile. when did he move to az?

Don't know exactly. He was still in Rochester when Vince died...

You guys ever seen Tommy Igo at Birdland on 44th in NYC? He's also unbelievable on set. His Bayonne Bridgemen heritage is very obvious. I don't know if this will work but here's a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxyejO7enLA If not look him up on youtube playing LaFiesta.

Wink

The senior scoring hanky panky in those days was unreal, if memory serves me correct at some point around that time the Hurricanes unsheathed a " Giant Screw Banner " at retreat of one contest to register their feeling on the scoring :sad:

It was much less messy on the junior side, where Tony Schlecta would simply pick the winner himself at the VFW's. Of course, he would do it the night before the show......LOL

Fran

still a wonderful career

steve was in ridge culver with colin.he did go to eastridge hs. he was the greates there ever was. should be in whof.

OK.........I just took a couple of minutes and here's how the corrected scoring pans out (to only 2 decimals):

Hurricanes: 83.95

Cab's: 83.50

Crusaders: 83.9

Skyliners: 83.32 (the only one that was correct)

Yankee Reb's: 77.85

So, maybe this solves one of the issues???????

WOW where did you get these breakdowns? i've never seen these. was this part of the mess? i have the official ones released at the show. they don't look like this. how did they go from these to the offical ones????? :sad: if you have the whole breakdown by captions can you post them???