IW FINALS

Not to me it's not - Corona's one of my favorite guards! lol

So it's okay for you to say it about Corona?!?! Hmmmmm. . . . .interesting.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big fan here too :)

Me too. . .I've always been a michael shapiro fan! I love his books, even Diamond Bar added in some of his insane work! Loved it!!

I 100% agree!! I would rather watch a show that challenges the members and has some breaks, than watch a safe seen it a million times before super clean show.

Can't win either way with this group (see the comment about Fantasia's score in another thread). So, do what you think your kids can handle effectively, and push them every once in a while to get them to another level. Some people would rather see clean than messy, some would rather see messy with a lot of tricks or tough work than clean.

I prefer having them both together-- as long as what they are doing fits the show.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but rather proving a point. . .I essentially said the same thing about a different unit and got crucified. Furthermore I got an email from said poster telling me how classless I was. . .I just think it's ironic.

well of course it is ironic, irony is the cornerstone of the forum!

I mean didn't you see that "judge" back there try and crucify me?

Edited by Musical_Spinner

well of course it is ironic, irony is the cornerstone of the forum!

I mean didn't you see that "judge" back there try and crucify me?

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? i didn't realize there was any of you left to crucify!?! I thought the movement topic and fine residents of florida had already given you your cross along with an arsenal of nails!!! :blush:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? i didn't realize there was any of you left to crucify!?! I thought the movement topic and fine residents of florida had already given you your cross along with an arsenal of nails!!! :blush:

They still would try except NEi ACTUALLY improved this year in movement. (I know, I'm shocked too!)

And none of those people have dance training like me, so no crucifixion possible. :tongue:

(Edited, since people love grammar mistakes!!!!!)

Edited by Musical_Spinner

Zydeco - Another one that I appreciate.

What's the story on the two virtually hairless guys?

What's the story??? ha ha ha I love this....I have no hair what else is there to say? (Did I actually just get mentioned on CGP?) Am I famous now??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

What's the story??? ha ha ha I love this....I have no hair what else is there to say? (Did I actually just get mentioned on CGP?) Am I famous now??? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ah, but the fact that there's two of you . . . now, that's news! "Man bites dog," and all. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

i can't recall the name of the ind world class finalist guard :rolleyes: however their bodyhugging velveteen rhinestoned bellbottomed costumes looked more like a memorial tribute to the ice capades,very "blades of glory". :w00t:

for a brief and frightening minute i thought the millers blackhawks had returned! :lol:

Edited by dugg