Crown Preview

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my stereo cranked up to 30 and i just keep repeating this over and over. The louder you play it, the better it sounds. I'm about to try 40...

EDIT: Yep, it sounds better at 40 than 30. Awesome

Edited by K-Swiss

Wow! Like, really wow!

Not sure if that's show music or just a warm up thing (sounds to me like the latter), but whatever it is it is awesome! June, where are you?

Sounds to me like a lot of you are over reacting. Yeah, big bottom sound, there is nothing wrong with that but please, oh please, little skinny trumpet players, can you blend to what the low brass is giving you instead of stagger breathing rather terribly here and there and everywhere? It sounds like there are only 6 of you. Six very little trumpet players. Half Teasing Half Teasing.

When people listen to this they hear a lot of Tubas and they shut their ears off to everything else. Inexperienced ears.

No doubt though that they will be a great brass line this summer, as they always are. I think they may almost be pushing the bottom end too much. Fans just need to relax a bit.