I guess I am just THAT pumped.

Post your reviews here after you enjoy the night!

Edited by AlbionNY Drum Line

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really have the expertise to give a review ...BUT...I'd like to throw out a big "THANK YOU" to recent WDCHOF inductee Steve Cooley for jumping in and filling the spot of Kevin "Gadget" Gamin who had a family emergency.

If you happen to read this Kevin........I hope you appreciate what it (whom/who) it takes to fill your shoes.

Edited by melligene

audiance packed and not one review yet. Hmm, from the couple of performances I saw and overheard everyone was fantastic.

same as last year,.............seems everyone from that area on here was IN the show..................

Hoping to hear something from some of our "unbiased" fans soon. All I can say is that there were sssssssssooooooo many 'WOW's after the show and at the party I wanted to share that with everyone. The Classic was a great success with the right mix of the alumni (Light Brigade, Erie, MSJ), the competitive (Cru, Brigs), the mini (GR, PTB) and our special percussion guests CADRE.

Thanks again to everyone who took part in the show and were able to stay for another great DC party..........

The "Gaunleteers" review is always worth waiting for guys...just relax.

Erie was very enthusiastic (LOUD) and entertaining as usual, Jeff Gibbens (as usual) lit the house up with his solos, Nick was exceptional despite the absence of vibrato. Hang Em High/Mag7 closer always works to close the show in a frenzy.

Light Brigade did a great despite being limited with numbers...they made up for it with lots of energy. Some very good arrangements and the working guard in front of the stage added a very nice touch to their show.

Thats is really all I am able to comment on at this point. Except Joe Stork's haircut was really good. It made him look very intellectual and professional.

Donny

Thats is really all I am able to comment on at this point. Except Joe Stork's haircut was really good. It made him look very intellectual and professional.

Donny

Thanks, but i think it may be getting too long in the back, i'll see what i can do to keep it to the high standards set saturday.

I'm excited to hear what people have to say about how the classic went down, please post your opinion of how the show went. :thumbs-up:

The "Gauntleteers" review is always worth waiting for guys...just relax.

Donny

Having just spoke with Bruce(Commander71), one of the Gauntleteers, he informed me that they were not able to make the run down Ridge Rd. to the Classic this past weekend. He assured me that all is well and that they hope to run the gauntlet for the Buffalo DCI show in August. Unfortunately there goes that 'unbiased' review we were hoping for. Let's hope that others are working on their's as we speak...........