Accommodating the Additional Members

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are airmatresses honestly that much smaller compared to sleeping bags? i just assumed a chunk of cloth would fold up more neatly than a chunk of plastic...

Some people take both....

Perhaps its time to revisit the 'one bag, one body' rule... :tongue: :tongue:

This should probably urge more corps to go towards sectional shorts (if they're not already doin it)

makes packing a LOT more easier (for a dude at least) when you know you only have to worry about 1 pair of shorts.

Definitely agree with this. I plan on bringing maybe,MAYBE, 2 pairs of rehearsal shorts. 1 should do fine, but just in case, I may bring 2. You have that, 1 pair of casual shorts, 1 pair of jeans, and you're set to go. There really isn't any need to bring a set of shorts for every day. You have no one to impress with your smell. Well...not in a all dude corps anyway :tongue:

are airmatresses honestly that much smaller compared to sleeping bags? i just assumed a chunk of cloth would fold up more neatly than a chunk of plastic...

My nephew has had his Aerobed on tour for three or four years now. The bed folds up much tighter than the old Coleman sleeping bag.

How about having two buses instead of four but doing those double-decker thingy's...two levels of seating. Kind of cool. Then have one truck for all of the luggage. Smaller loading crew, too. Major pain if someone has to get something off the truck, though! Yikes!!

I don't know if that would cut down on petroleum usage, though, since I don't know what mileage the 2-story buses get versus the one's with loaded bottoms. Don't know how safe they are, either, without that bottom weight and top-loading with all those sleeping bodies. Interesting concept to ponder, though.

I know people here have been talking about those double decker buses. BUT, there is one big problem about using them. Bridges! If you could find a way to not have to go under any bridges/overpasses than I'm all for it. It just doesn't seem realistic...