Revere Beach

Anyone remember the pasta place that Dig Me's father owned?

That would be Pasta-Time.

Man, I live an hour or so from Wyoming....what can I bring ya. :thumbup:

A couple of Troopers rifles with Yellow roses :worthy:

I took a friend from Maine to Kelly's last summer. He couldn't believe the prices! He got up to the window and said to the server, "$25.99 for a lobster roll? What does that come with? The body of Christ????".

LOL - well anyone from Maine that buy's lobster in another state should be boiled and dipped in melted butter...I am sure they were "imported" Maine lobsters.

......In fact, anyplace you might remember from 1977 that has gone out of business is now a Dunkin' Donuts....

James - what was the bar that we would visit on a Sat night? It was on Squire Road - on the same side as Sozio - Papa Gino's - IHOP.....I remember we could play bocce ball out back.

James - what was the bar that we would visit on a Sat night? It was on Squire Road - on the same side as Sozio - Papa Gino's - IHOP.....I remember we could play bocce ball out back.

That was the "The Day's End" where I saw Kevin Egan (now Officer Egan of Boston's finest) break a pool cue over a guy's head. :laughing:

Best part was he called the shot :lol:

Edited by john2780

The "Day's End" was originally called "Redmond's". There was bocce out back, a pool table, a bowling machine, and a pinball called "Surf's Up". Bartender's name was Susan, and she'd melt if you played "Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Blue" on the jukebox.

That was the "The Day's End" where I saw Kevin Egan (now Officer Egan of Boston's finest) break a pool cue over a guy's head. :laughing:

Best part was he called the shot :lol:

Day's End.....but of course. The pool cue incident....was that part of Kevin's recruit training?

Day's End.....but of course. The pool cue incident....was that part of Kevin's recruit training?

Smashing a pool que over someone's was originated in South Boston as a "Welcome To The Neighborhood" greeting.

Back to the Bayside,... remember the old timer playing the piano who would cut right into "Danny Boy" as soon as we'd walk in after rehearsal? What was his name?

..the roast beef joint next to McDonald's and right around the corner from Wedge's house....

It's too bad our next reunion couldn't ba a walking tour up and down Squire Road to all the old hangouts!

It sounds like we'd now suffer from a caffeine overdose, now that everything is a Dunkin Donuts (according to Jimmy)

A couple of Troopers rifles with Yellow roses :thumbup:

Honey, get the van and the ski masks...we're on a mission!!!! :tongue:

Smashing a pool que over someone's was originated in South Boston as a "Welcome To The Neighborhood" greeting.

Back to the Bayside,... remember the old timer playing the piano who would cut right into "Danny Boy" as soon as we'd walk in after rehearsal? What was his name?

..the roast beef joint next to McDonald's and right around the corner from Wedge's house....

It's too bad our next reunion couldn't ba a walking tour up and down Squire Road to all the old hangouts!

It sounds like we'd now suffer from a caffeine overdose, now that everything is a Dunkin Donuts (according to Jimmy)

How about a pub crawl???? I'm sure we could map out a route for that.

How about a pub crawl???? I'm sure we could map out a route for that.

I get to be designated driver!!! :thumbup: