1986 Garfield Cadets

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say stunning.

Would ya? :tongue:

I was there....I woulda placed them 5th.

BD was on fire finals night. SCV was on fire that night. Cavies were smokin'. Suncoast was hot. Spirit was hot. Madison was hot. Star was hot...

If I remember right, BD only lost one show this year, and it was the very first one of the season. At finals, BD only lost one caption. BD weren't going to lose that night.

A better question might be...if it was 86 BD against 87 Garfield, who would have won...

Would ya? :doh:

Jerome,

Opie and Anthony called.....

:tongue:

A better question might be...if it was 86 BD against 87 Garfield, who would have won...

I'm not sure which corps would have won, but Cadets wouldn't have that perfect drum score.

BD had to win....it would have made a terrible ending for the Lorin Solo if they hadn't! :tongue::doh:

Shouldn't this thread be in the historical forum?

No, because it's about the Cadets, so of course a topic about a 1986 Cadets show is still relevant. If, however, this had been a topic about the 1993 Madison Scouts, it would be moved in a heartbeat. :tongue:

shouldn't we stop worrying about whether its appropriately placed and enjoy it, because its a good drum corps topic, and thats what we all came here looking for? oh wait, i forgot, questioning the moderators methods of working and authoritar are totally verboten in public. my bad ;)