Our "2008 Tour"

OK.... not quite as busy this summer as in years past, but as of now it looks like the Haring family will be at these shows this summer... the shows I'm scheduled to work:

Saturday, June 21, Wildwood, NJ: DCA

Saturday, July 12, Clifton, NJ: DCA

Sunday, August 3, Westminster, MD: DCI/YEA

Saturday, August 16, Scranton, PA: DCA

Labor Day weekend, Rochester, NY: DCA Championship

All depending on Barbara's progress. Right now, we're good to go for the above shows, as we anticipate that Barbara will continue to get better/stronger and move closer to being back on her feet for good... but it will be nice to have some time off (and weekends free), too.

But who knows.... perhaps we'll get to another show or two, just as fans. Perish the thought. :whip:

Fran

OK.... not quite as busy this summer as in years past, but as of now it looks like the Haring family will be at these shows this summer... the shows I'm scheduled to work:

All depending on Barbara's progress. Right now, we're good to go for the above shows, as we anticipate that Barbara will continue to get better/stronger and move closer to being back on her feet for good... but it will be nice to have some time off (and weekends free), too.

But who knows.... perhaps we'll get to another show or two, just as fans. Perish the thought. :whip:

Fran

Hope Donna's work schedule opens soon or we'll have to get with youse guys at one (or more) of the shows...LOL :whip:

(a little inside joke)

Fran

Good..now I know which shows to bring my sunglasses to so that the glare from those shirts don't blind me! :whip:

wow, i wont see ya til finals.

now whose shirts can i make fun of?

But who knows.... perhaps we'll get to another show or two, just as fans. Perish the thought. :ph34r:

Fran

that's good news Fran. hope to see you down in Wildwood.

Oscar