The DCI.org Fan Network Discussion Thread

Regarding the diaries - I like the diaries. I look for glimpses of the show first, but I enjoy seeing what the members do and I like to see them having fun. Maybe it's a parent thing. These are probably geared towards parents and the kids who wanna be in the corps to get a glimps of what corps life is like.

I've liked everything we've been given - it certainly makes it more fun to get a wide variety of glimpses into different things while we wait for the season to start. I'll take whatever they want to send my way.

Now - wouldn't it be cool to get a surprise webcast for opening day?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now - wouldn't it be cool to get a surprise webcast for opening day?

They really should. . . after all, they managed to do it last year.

It could be a way to get more subscribers on board, especially if it ended up free like last years did.

The Precision West competition in Concord, CA is being recorded for On Demand Playback, so maybe they will decide to stream it.

What happened to all the other media from season pass? How can I listen and watch shows of corps that are no longer around? I only seem to be able to get to the current world class corps and nothing else.

What happened to all the other media from season pass? How can I listen and watch shows of corps that are no longer around? I only seem to be able to get to the current world class corps and nothing else.

Make sure the drop down menu is on "Drum Corps International" and click the "On the field" button that appears, there will be menus for each decade to choose from and you can view the video or audio of shows from the top 12 of each respective year

(Hope this helps)

And they've added a new tab at the very top with "Broadcast Schedule" showing all of the streaming, audio and video they're recording and when it'll be available. They *are* offering single-session webcast purchases again this year.

Mike

So with this "OnDemand Broadcast Schedule" does that mean we'll be able to see video of shows (Precision West, for example) about two days after the said show?