The DCI.org Fan Network Discussion Thread

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video was funny and made the most of a challenging weather situation. Things aren't getting much better...Based on their forum, the county they are housed in for spring training just went on a boil order for water.

Hoping the environment improves for the Blue Stars.

I am really looking forward to Star's show this year. But Madison's show is about an the La Noche de la Iguana. Is that the same as a Giant Lizard that came out of the IU stadium that at Eric?

New Blue Stars video up about why they are not hosting a show in La Crosse this year....................

The message is a little too "inside." I get that there is some construction, I guess at the site where the show was. Looks like a building, not really a stadium.

New Blue Stars video up about why they are not hosting a show in La Crosse this year....................

I had no clue how the construction/demolition related to drum corps or the Blue Stars until your post.

Edited by shawn craig

The message is a little too "inside." I get that there is some construction, I guess at the site where the show was. Looks like a building, not really a stadium.

That pile of rubble is what is left of the stadium.........

Edited by kansasDC

Other corps are doing well too such as Cadets, Blue Stars, Cavies, Blue Devils.

On behalf of BD ... Thanks!

I've posted 130 historical videos on the Fan Network, most all of BD, but some generic (i.e. "On the Starting Line") that I converted from old VHS / 8mm / 16mm tapes and film from the BD Hall.

Stay tuned ... I'm converting 180+ old judges tapes from the 70's through the '80s and will be posting on Fan Network!

On behalf of BD ... Thanks!

*snip*

Stay tuned ... I'm converting 180+ old judges tapes from the 70's through the '80s and will be posting on Fan Network!

No, no, if you get those judges tapes posted, we'll be thanking YOU. I really look forward to hearing those.

*snip*

Edited by Box5Intern

On behalf of Carolina Crown and Box 5 Productions - I'd like to just sincerely thank everyone who has enjoyed the CROWNminutes and CrownCasts that I've put up so far. We are having a blast with it this season and I am really glad to know that people are enjoying what we have released so far. Expect a LOT more from us by the end of the summer. Since I am the one shooting, editing and uploading these videos, I would tell you to expect 1 a day from now through Finals night. Sometimes I may not get the one for that day up by the end of the day, but it will be up the next day, along with the one that is planned for that day.

By the way - I used the nickname "Box5Intern" because I am getting school credit for what I am doing with Box 5 this summer for my internship. As far as they are concerned, I don't think they see me as an Intern, but part of the staff.

For those that have not looked, here's an update on the Crown Fan Network postings

CROWNminute - 23

CrownCast - 3

Thanks again guys. I look forward to hearing more responses about the stuff we put up this summer. Also, expect some good stuff to come from Madison, Bluecoats, Glassmen and Blue Knights as we (Box 5) are working with those 4 corps, as well as Carolina Crown, all summer.

I'm loving the CROWNminutes and CrownCasts. Thanks for doing them. And I'm looking forward to the videos from Madison, Bluecoats, Glassmen and BK.