The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

I don't want to get into "evers" because no one should ever have to be compared to '95...that's just not fair. Lol trust me, having to march that show the year after, those are BIG shoes to fill!! :tongue:

I may be one of the very few that feel this way, but I actually like '96 better than '95.

Edited by acn

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them on the fan network video. Man they are going to blow the crowd off the face of the earth the quite possibly the most amazing latin show ever.

Did anyone else who watched the DCI Fan Network free video of the Scouts notice how low & controlled the Snare stick heights were? Is this a style change or perhaps just a quiet part of the book?

I may be one of the very few that feel this way, but I actually like '96 better than '95.

Wow...that's flattering! However, I disagree. That '95 hornline was BALLS!! :tongue:

Edited by BigBadMadMan

After seeing the video clip, I can't express how much further a lot of things seem to be along -- especially in the drumline -- than they were at the end of everydays last year.

Oh yeah. They'll probably use a substantial portion of the drill that they've been learning in everydays for the rest of the season, too, which is an advantage over last season as well. :tongue:

Did anyone else who watched the DCI Fan Network free video of the Scouts notice how low & controlled the Snare stick heights were? Is this a style change or perhaps just a quiet part of the book?

I've watched them through out the winter and as you surmised it was just a quiet part of the book.

Fan Network members, Madisonic #2 is up with a nice little chuck of show music. My son already told me that the Danzon would be my favorite part of the show. He's right.

Fan Network members, Madisonic #2 is up with a nice little chuck of show music. My son already told me that the Danzon would be my favorite part of the show. He's right.

Thnx for the info........ great clip~

Thnx for the info........ great clip~

They were back at it today. I watched the runthough on Friday and they had about 9 minutes done then. They are running for the first 5 minutes of the show. I can't wait to see what they are doing for a uniform. Hopefully the drill will stick and they can keep it most of the season. The last minute was the pit playing cajons. I will see if I can get out there again this week...now that the rain has stopped.