The Official 2008 Cadets FANS Discussion Thread

I've decided to take this years frustrations out on my Cat. :tongue: When he's sleeping!

ThomasErectus.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Cats are our friends.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't try to legislate the internet, but we *will* legislate this thread. <shrug> Everyone deserves at least one place to hype their favorite corps.

And I'm totally digging Round Four so far, though I've not heard it with voice yet.

Mike

nice to know you guys are still kicking it soviet style. you know, if you want to explore some contemporary community management techniques i'd be happy to send you some of the information i use for training. there's a lot of readily available free information on the internet from bloggers like connie benson and jeremiah owyang, for instance.

really, my point wasn't that the cadets shouldn't have a fan thread though, it was that if you open a thread with a negative, as in this case, you should expect some negative responses. it's just natural. a more positive thread title would have been a little more in line with the spirit you guys seem to want from the thread itself.

Not going to happen this year no matter how much I hate the amplified voice. I promise!

Any chance we could get that pledge notarized on legal copy and uploaded to the forum?

:tongue:

We don't try to legislate the internet, but we *will* legislate this thread. <shrug> Everyone deserves at least one place to hype their favorite corps.

And I'm totally digging Round Four so far, though I've not heard it with voice yet.

Mike

Not to worry, Round Four is the only part of their show without voice!

nice to know you guys are still kicking it soviet style. you know, if you want to explore some contemporary community management techniques i'd be happy to send you some of the information i use for training. there's a lot of readily available free information on the internet from bloggers like connie benson and jeremiah owyang, for instance.

really, my point wasn't that the cadets shouldn't have a fan thread though, it was that if you open a thread with a negative, as in this case, you should expect some negative responses. it's just natural. a more positive thread title would have been a little more in line with the spirit you guys seem to want from the thread itself.

Well, look at it this way. Its been working so far with the exception of....well.....you :tongue:

I mean come on now....even bigsnareline is playing the 'fan' :thumbup:

YAY!! CADETS ARE 2 for 2!!!

I cant wait to see what they do in Madison...

hopefully I'll be there doin up the Dr. Beat, or perhaps... the souvie stand :) :tongue:

Been working long, hard hours, but had a chance to catch up on the Cadets website and Hop's blog.

Got a kick out of the fact that there are 80 music ed majors in the corps. And that they take the time to explain their changes and concepts. Ha! - That's a lot of music majors.

Checked out the fuel campaign they've called Priming the Pump. Ouch, the fuel costs are expensive.

Loved the new clip on All Access. Wow - that's sweet! Doesn't seem to be as many All Access clips so far, as there have been in previous years (but that's ok), BUT - the ones we've been getting have been juicy with music. :tongue:

YAY!! CADETS ARE 2 for 2!!!

I cant wait to see what they do in Madison...

hopefully I'll be there doin up the Dr. Beat, or perhaps... the souvie stand :) :thumbup:

Way to go! YOu can send us more field reports! :tongue:

Been working long, hard hours, but had a chance to catch up on the Cadets website and Hop's blog.

Got a kick out of the fact that there are 80 music ed majors in the corps. And that they take the time to explain their changes and concepts. Ha! - That's a lot of music majors.

Checked out the fuel campaign they've called Priming the Pump. Ouch, the fuel costs are expensive.

Loved the new clip on All Access. Wow - that's sweet! Doesn't seem to be as many All Access clips so far, as there have been in previous years (but that's ok), BUT - the ones we've been getting have been juicy with music. :thumbup:

Yeah... George figures that if half of us are going to be band directors, he might as well explain things as we go, so we get more out of the experience. But wait...I thought we only cared about winning on the last night.... :tongue::thumbup: