Season X Discussion

I am going to give this show a bit longer... since 1/3 of the World class corps performed there. Last time there were only 3 corps. So I may give this one til tomorrow morning, then just post scores back to back.... we'll see....

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to give this show a bit longer... since 1/3 of the World class corps performed there. Last time there were only 3 corps. So I may give this one til tomorrow morning, then just post scores back to back.... we'll see....

I would also prefer to wait and have real scores, considering the number of corps at the Louisville show.

I would also prefer to wait and have real scores, considering the number of corps at the Louisville show.

Agreed.

I would think that a good number of DCPI Division I corps (at least) have one or more captions linked to a corps that performed at Louisville, so these recaps might have a significant impact on the DCP-I scores.

Still no recaps. :tongue:

Leave it to a KY contest to be late. oops.. i mean, Blame it on DCI.

Agreed.

I would think that a good number of DCPI Division I corps (at least) have one or more captions linked to a corps that performed at Louisville, so these recaps might have a significant impact on the DCP-I scores.

Still no recaps. :tongue:

I know the Lakers are riding on some scores from there... X(

Scores for the 7th are up... Scores for today will be up shortly.

Nothing like a 9 point jump to get back in the hunt of things.

The silver medal went to The Corps of Unspecified Identity with a score of 80.310 last night in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, placing behind prevailing 'warriors' Inergy (1st, 80.531). Inergy's program, titled "WAR," was definitely victorious after winning over the crowd and the judges. Receiving multiple standing ovations, their all classical program featuring the music of Philip Glass, Paul Hindemith, Michael Torke and Franz Schubert was executed with the precision of sniper fire. The Corps of Unspecified Identity, with their extremely abstract program featuring the music of John Cage, titled "unspecified," was unable to return fire.

"That corps was kind of odd," said Beatrice Warner, one of the fans in the audience this evening, referring to The Corps of Unspecified Identity. "I've never seen anything quite like that. I think I would need to see it a few more times before I get it."

Bruce Burlman of Cedarburg preferred the champion of the evening. "That war show took me back to my time in 'Nam. I really like how they protrayed the soldiers as heroes in the end of their program."

The bronze medal went to Great Lakers, with a score of 80.186.

I like the reviews of those shows man. Great writing. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work.

Quick question, I need to change a few captions but I am struggling on finding where they are located on the page. Can somebody direct me to that? Thank you very much.

And finally Minnesota Madness broke the 80 barrier. The hard work in rehearsal is paying off. I think the crowd and judges are liking the show but the visual needs to get cleaner. We are D I R T Y!