Season X Discussion

f3_1_b.JPG

Glory of Polaris took Division I in Denver and Glory of Eden was 3rd in Division II (but only 0.20 out of 1st). This weekend couldn't have turned out much better! Our first DCPI Victory!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OVT looked to be the favorite for the DCPI-North Div I title after prelims, but then had a bad showing at finals and fell to 7th.

Storm Troopers was edged by Emerald Regime in prelims, but battled back to take the North Region in Div II!

I am stoaked. I got my first DCP-I win EVER. I was sitting in 6th place at prelimes at the IL regional and came back strong on finals night. The hard work is paying off and the corps is getting the credit they deserve. What weekend for MN Madness! This pumps up the corps for the 2nd tour and has a lot of momentum going into the 2nd tour.

They're up now. Crown topped Cadets in Brass and Guard. :tongue:

HA! I knew they'd do it eventually. BTW, I have a friend marching Crown. GO WESTON!

And in other news, Firebird took a dive during finals. Time for major rehearsals...

Great Regional weekend for us....all corps making finals.

After taking 1st in Prelims in Mobile, Star of Jupiter finished with bronze at South Finals. Congrats to Revelation and Shadow for moving up!

In Denver, Star of Hawaii took it's 4th consecutive gold in D2 West Regionals!!

North Regional in Buffalo. Cross grabbed silver in D3. Excellent performance once again from CCR.

The NMP pleads the "Fifth" As all of the corps finished in 5th place for finals. However, we are pleased to be in the hunt with this being such a competitive year. Gonna have a few light days and then start pusing towards championship week.

Second Podcast is finished and posted at http://www.freewebs.com/ced3905/currentrankingsdcpipodc.htm . Thanks to Connor for his voice and Tyler for the name of the podcast. "The Corps Essential" Any news about your organization that you want included for the podcast schedule for Saturday please have to me by Friday night. Looking for thoughts on the following topics:

Adjustment to 8 captions

Thoughts on the Regional contest

Thoughts on the season thus far

Predictions, as well as any other topic.

http://www.freewebs.com/ced3905/currentrankingsdcpipodc.htm

Ced - I just want to say thanks for the podcasts. Awesome!!....AND KEEP IT UP!!

And the Lights continue their string of DCPI-North Regional dominance by taking back their crown.

Knight Org continued their dominance over the Eastern Championships in Buffalo! After Semi's none of the corps looked poised for a finals win, but all three corps once again pulled it off in Championship fashion! Way to go Knights Les Blanc Chevalier and Cape Cod Regiment for all three winning the East Championships!

Congrats to all finals winners!

Expect some jumps from the Lakers and Swingers now that we finally cleaned the newer captions up (and I finally got back from my weekend out east).