Season X Discussion

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second Podcast is finished and posted at http://www.freewebs.com/ced3905/currentrankingsdcpipodc.htm . Thanks to Connor for his voice and Tyler for the name of the podcast. "The Corps Essential" Any news about your organization that you want included for the podcast schedule for Saturday please have to me by Friday night. Looking for thoughts on the following topics:

Adjustment to 8 captions

Thoughts on the Regional contest

Thoughts on the season thus far

Predictions, as well as any other topic.

http://www.freewebs.com/ced3905/currentrankingsdcpipodc.htm

Scores will be posted after the Recaps from the Beanpot classic are up..... :worthy:

Still aren't up. I guess I'm going to have to forego Wednesday's scores from my DCPI Power Poll Rankings.

If recaps are not up by 2:00 PM CST, I may make an executive decision to just generate the scores for those 3 corps, just to get scores up....

Tired of waiting, scores have been posted with generated scores for the Cadets, Boston and Crossmen.

Tri-Color's score should have been an 81.18 or close to it at the Ft. Collins show, our visual ensemble score would have generated a 15.24 (I'm using that same caption with another corps). I'm sorry to be like a certain real life corps director, but the staff wants the kids to get what they truly earned. :worthy:

Your scores are correct. Check your PM.

Now THATS what Im talking about! Firebird just won its first gold medal last night in Ft Collins, and we broke the 80-point barrier! The changes made to the show and the extra rehearsal time payed off! We are proud of our kids and are ready to take regionals by storm. See you in Denver!