So, which show are you most foward to this season?

Bluecoats. Haven't heard anything from them yet and am really interested in the theme (thank god I will see it in two days :thumbup:). Also very excited over SCV, Phantom, and BD.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils - Love the balls they have with this theme. I mean, it's such a ridiculous idea but it's probably going to be completely awesome.

Absurd, even? :thumbup:

Bluecoats. Haven't heard anything from them yet and am really interested in the theme (thank god I will see it in two days

Oh, you just wait. The Bluecoats show this year is AMAZING. I saw it at Blue Debut. Wow! If you like drumlines just wait and see....

PR...always been a fan

BD...previews sound awesome

Troopers..It's about time

(also, they will be at the only show I can attend this year, and this first show in over 20years ! Plus, it will be my daughter's first show to see in person )

SCV - Because I'm a former member and homer. Unfortunately those are the only reasons. The corps will be great, but they really need to stop using late 90's early 00's era show themes. I mean c'mon, 3three? That would have been cutting edge in '01, but DCI is different now. It's more fan friendly and less "artsy". Get with the program SCV!

Actually, this is the most excited I've been for an SCV rep since 2003. And I might be wrong, but the 1997-2000 shows seem to fan favorites, from what I've read around here.

Actually, this is the most excited I've been for an SCV rep since 2003. And I might be wrong, but the 1997-2000 shows seem to fan favorites, from what I've read around here.

Don't forget 2003! :ph34r::thumbup:

Cadets - I'm a homer and that's ok

Cavaliers - I could see this being another 007 or Machine (although hopefully no better than second place :thumbup: )

Crown - I've really loved every show they've done ever since the terrible greek mythology crap I had the privilege of marching.

Crossmen - Loved their shows the last few years, hope this year continues the trend

Blue Stars - They had my favorite show at the morning show in Atlanta last year. I was severely disappointed that I didn't get to see it again that night

• 1 month later...