So, which show are you most foward to this season?

Madison

Crossmen

SCV

BD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say BD, Bluecoats, Crossmen, Crown, Academy and Surf.... Cavies, Cadets and SCV because I am curious as to what direction all three programs are taking this year.

I forgot about them (BAD DESIGN HOUND, BAD!) but I also want to see Madison, and realized I could possibly see them live, but probably won't be able to :lol:

I don't know what all of the corps are playing yet, but out of the ones I know:

Carolina Crown (the crowd will, once again, be eating out of their hands!)

Phantom Regiment

Cavaliers

Bluecoats (not because I know what they're playing, but because I hope they can kick some Top 5 booty this year along with Crown...just so long as it isn't SCVs :-D)

If I really had to pick one, I guess I'll have to go with Crown, just because their show last year was so ridiculous, and they're playing some great stuff this year judging by their selections.

Also, Aaron Goldberg running Crossmen brass this year should be interesting.

Spartacus.

Bluecoats.

Jersey Surf will be tough to beat.

Goldberg (can you tell I'm a fan?) also wrote Citations book this year I believe.

Oddly enough, I am most interested to see what Crown's show will be. Coming of last year, and considering the familiarity of the repitoire, I think it will be another crowd favorite and (dare I say) might be a vehicle for them to break into the top 3. I just have a feeling.

I've loved what this drum corps has been doing for the past few years. I thought that they got robbed in '06, by the way.

Other than them, I am (of course) looking forward to Regiment's show. Although, I have gotten enough info, that it's no longer much of a surprise.

Blue Devils - Love the balls they have with this theme. I mean, it's such a ridiculous idea but it's probably going to be completely awesome.

Crossmen - Love their design team's past work in the BOA scene. Midi file of the audio has me pumped.

SCV - Because I'm a former member and homer. Unfortunately those are the only reasons. The corps will be great, but they really need to stop using late 90's early 00's era show themes. I mean c'mon, 3three? That would have been cutting edge in '01, but DCI is different now. It's more fan friendly and less "artsy". Get with the program SCV!

And I'd say Cavies... but I've already seen this show in 2004 and 2006.

kthxbye

1. Spirit - of course

2. Blue Devils

3. Boston

4. Crossmen

5. Troopers

The Cadets ( duh )

SCV is playing some good literature this year.

and probably for the first time ever, Im excited about a Blue Knight show...cant wait to see what they do with Cloudburst

literature? Can you elaborate on that? Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just curious.