2008 Standings

Quick question: "tanked 30 points in brass by a judge"? Is that a typo and you meant 3 pts? Recaps aren't available, but the total brass on a sheet is 40. One judge only has 20 pts (20 each for field and ensemble).

Or are you saying you got a 10 in total brass?

If so, that is strange; split and you'd have a 5 from the field judge and a 5 from the ensemble judge. ??

Our brass score from the VA show 3 weeks earlier was a 77. The score from the Jacksonville show was a 48.

I also find it interesting that now that recaps are up on the DCI website that the "All-Age" corps scores have been deleted. Methinks DCI thinks something is amiss also. I'm just sayin'...... :tongue:

Also on DCA sheets Total Brass is 400 not 40.

Edited by MCL_Contra

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I was told and as far back as I can recall DCI has never posted the recaps for the DCA corps participating in their shows, Scott.

Yes, but the scores themselves have now been removed as well.

I'm not trying to start anything here. I just find it interesting. It's all good.

Edited by MCL_Contra

Honestly? We felt better rested and more energetic on Saturday. Our quick stop for a bite to eat wasn't so quick after the show, though, so that might be a factor in not feeling as rested on Sunday.

Oh, and the Perkins staff in Racine officially hates us. :tongue:

The Perkins in Racine is simply awful. The worst I have ever been to.

You can't get waited on and it takes forever to get your order.

If they hate you, believe me, it's no loss.

Oh, and the Perkins staff in Racine officially hates us. :tongue:

Wait until DCAS invades Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday night.Talk about going to be officially hated the next day :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Really?!!? I've always got great service there. There never seems to be anyone there though, it makes me wonder how their still around.

Our brass score from the VA show 3 weeks earlier was a 77. The score from the Jacksonville show was a 48.

I also find it interesting that now that recaps are up on the DCI website that the "All-Age" corps scores have been deleted. Methinks DCI thinks something is amiss also. I'm just sayin'...... :thumbup:

Also on DCA sheets Total Brass is 400 not 40.

To the best of my knowledge, DCI never posted "All Age" recaps as their normal operating procedure.

GEORGE WEBB'S!!!!! The "in" place to go!! Love their food!!

To the best of my knowledge, DCI never posted "All Age" recaps as their normal operating procedure.

I was online Sat night as scores were coming in from everywhere.

CORRECTED TIMES AND DATES

DCI did not publish scores from AL on its website Sunday night or or early Monday morning in the early AM..All scores posted on this website came from word of mouth and eventually from the Michael Del Corso website.I never saw the scores that got posted Monday in the late AM or Early PM that got taken down on the DCI website.

Thought I would clear that up.

Edited by camel lips