2008 Standings

My point is that you can't base a corps' position on their previous season. It's not fair to the the California corps because they don't have a DCA circuit. It could affect their start time adversely if they have a weak previous season, not to mention wreck the whole rhythm of the show for the audience. The rule is not logical. Every year is different for every corps. Right? That was my only "try" there, Mr. csugrad. Sorry, if I wasn't clear.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that you can't base a corps' position on their previous season. It's not fair to the the California corps because they don't have a DCA circuit. It could affect their start time adversely if they have a weak previous season, not to mention wreck the whole rhythm of the show for the audience. The rule is not logical. Every year is different for every corps. Right? That was my only "try" there, Mr. csugrad. Sorry, if I wasn't clear.

Scores Schmores

Have a great time in Rochester and knock them dead like you always do. :smile: :smile: :mat:

I dont understand the need for sarcasm at all. The questioner specifically stated they were asking out of curiousity only.

:smile: I just LOVE DCP !!!!! It is pure entertainment for me at times. Makes me laugh really hard. Thanks for your observation

:smile: I just LOVE DCP !!!!! It is pure entertainment for me at times. Makes me laugh really hard. Thanks for your observation

big489904.jpg

Dear clonnyandbyde (if that IS your real name),

You seem to be acusing me of "subversive bitterness" ... that really hurts, cuz I was shooting for "overt sweetness."

And - according to you - by putting my name behind it, it makes me look like an ###.

You, on the other hand - DON'T look like an ### because you DIDN'T put your name behind it (wish I would have thought of that...nahhh).

I'm okay with my name being out there because I'm only taking shots at one specific group of DCP'ers...

Some of you Buc Cheerleaders (you know, the ones who predicted Empire to be 6th) seem to be pretty full of yourselves. And by insulting the "lower tier" corps, I feel compelled to respond.

BUT I WILL MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU:

I'll come right out and say that the performers in Empire have been told to NOT get involved in this Finals Week BS. My remarks and over-the-top, hyper-exaggerated, rabble rousing will be directed ONLY at goofball, pompous, arrogant Buc Cheerleaders like VOReason, AND absolutely NOT at the actual performers in blue (you can check my posting history and you'll see that I've never done that).

I'm an Empire Alumnus and I'll take shots AT and FROM other Alums or fans - but we'll let the performers in uniform do their talking on the field. Deal?

And as far clapping for the other corps - you bet - but I have to warn you, a lot of us are closet Fusion Core groupies.

Tom,

A question...since i have ties to both corps...yours and Bucs...why is just Bucs cheerleaders you are attacking? What about other corps? God knows other teams have taken their shots at people all summer...why just Bucs?

I'll admit it...I like em this year. I bet when I finally get to see Empire i'll like them too. But I won't sit here and trash either if i like one over the other.

and jesus, both places gave me need not reapply notices, so i could trash both, but I don't.

so...why the need to antagonize? If say Cabs come up and catch you guys at Finals, will you trash them? Hurcs? MBI? Renegades?

no offense, but your goading of Bucs fans is exactly like that of your old friend Connie Breen who used to goading Empire fans.

Dude, do I seemed Un-chilled?

quite heated actually TA

by the way...

GOD I LOVE THE TUESDAY BEFORE DCA FINALS!!!