Toledo Tavern

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. I'm so glad you could attend come inside...come inside!

WOO HOO Drum Corps starts again tonight. Lets hear your shout outs for your favorite corps or predictions.

If you are anywhere near the Toledo area and dont have tickets you should get in your car now and head over. The ticket office at the stadium opens at noon and there are still some good seats in the center section. I will also be very jealous of you for being able to attend :) :thumbup:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. I'm so glad you could attend come inside...come inside!

WOO HOO Drum Corps starts again tonight. Lets hear your shout outs for your favorite corps or predictions.

If you are anywhere near the Toledo area and dont have tickets you should get in your car now and head over. The ticket office at the stadium opens at noon and there are still some good seats in the center section. I will also be very jealous of you for being able to attend :) :thumbup:

What's our weather like for today's activities? :ph34r:

I feel like I used to feel on Christmas Eve as a kid! Whoo Hoo, Let the Games Begin!

I refuse to partake until you come up with a more clever title for this thread. It needs to be a Lounge, or some related establishment. This has been protocol ever since the Ankeny show a couple years back. :thumbup:

I refuse to partake until you come up with a more clever title for this thread. It needs to be a Lounge, or some related establishment. This has been protocol ever since the Ankeny show a couple years back. :thumbup:

Maybe you can get one on the house while the construction is in progress...

And the line-up - for those interested...

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Troopers - Casper, WY

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

I'm looking forward to seeing Bloo vs. Cadets, and then to see how the Crossmen do against Glassmen and BAC. Of course, last year Crossmen practically tied with Glassmen at this contest, and lost five and a half points on them over the rest of the season. And Bluecoats practically tied The Cavaliers, as well. So I guess I'll have to take whatever happens tonight with some grain of salt.

The Ankeny lounge was epic.