My predictions:

1. Cadets - 72.3

2. Bluecoats - 72

3. Boston Crusaders - 67.5

4. Glassmen - 66.8

5. Crossmen - 62

6. Troopers - 58.7

7. Pioneer - 54.5

However, looking at the radar on weather.com for Toledo, it doesn't look to good at all right now. :thumbup:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh here we go.

Sorry, I just thought that jokes were things that are funny and made people laugh. You can now go back to talking about how good the cadets are, and now that I know it's all a joke, I shouldn't have a problem laughing at you.

predictions -

finals week 07 order... as toledo ALWAYS is.

1. cadets

2. bluecoats

3. boston

etc.

cadets by a ridiculously slim margin.

bluecoats (i could just as easily see coats taking it tonight and almost expect it. i suspect cadets have a harder visual program that will come together in the end.)

boston crusaders

glassmen

crossmen

troopers

pioneer

Sorry, I just thought that jokes were things that are funny and made people laugh. You can now go back to talking about how good the cadets are, and now that I know it's all a joke, I shouldn't have a problem laughing at you.

predictions -

finals week 07 order... as toledo ALWAYS is.

1. cadets

2. bluecoats

3. boston

etc.

I can't help the fact they are great man. It's not my fault you're mad. Calm down. It's not that serious.

As reported earlier, weather could be a factor.

Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 84F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Saturday night: Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Mainly clear skies after midnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Well, heck, they can just do the show after midnight! It would be like Midnight Madness opening night for a lot of NCAA basketball programs.

Garry in Vegas

However, looking at the radar on weather.com for Toledo, it doesn't look to good at all right now. :thumbup:

It sure doesn't, but five hours from now things could be looking up... I hope...

It sure doesn't, but five hours from now things could be looking up... I hope...

Me too!!! I'm very eager to see how things play out. What a great line-up for this show.

I'm not sure what would give you the idea that i'm mad. I agree the cadets are great, and that you can't help it.

Cool. I'm glad we can now move on.

Now back to THE SHOW.