drum corps color guards for 2008

dugg

I am aware lots of judges have since left WGI.

Thanks for answering the question........

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry ..lol.i dont think I did

You didn't it was harmless sarcasm.

In the end though didn't the scores all pan-out like they should have or should crown have placed even higher?

In the end though didn't the scores all pan-out like they should have or should crown have placed even higher?

Nope. . .Robert Solomon got them exactly right, with almost the exact right spread.

As for Debbie and WGI and the judging fallout/dismissal. . .it's more political than a French Ice-Skating Judge at the Olympics

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

welll whatever..... :worthy:

I guess MAYBE BD deserved guard as much as it pains me to say it..lol.........just an opinion

They definitely deserved it.

Let's not speculate about why a certain judge is or is not no longer judging.

I have dealt with Debbie personally - she knows her stuff.

and congrats to the Blue Devils guard.

They definitely deserved it.

Well as far as BD deserving it possibly ( This year ) and I would never go as far as saying definitely but maybe that's the judge in me. I think they have had some qualities this year that they got away with not having in years past. So yes on I will say sure....they deserve it. I also think Crown for finals was in the right spot ( Guard )

AS far as DT........................and trish's post.......We've all dealt with her. Know her stuff...sure....consistant...sometimes...thick as can be and a closed mind.................thats for sure

You know,

as great as Blue Devils guard was - I'm still at a loss as to how Crown isn't winning this caption outright - maybe it's the "old time" equipment guy in me - but holy crap - who spins as much as they do with so much technique??

Cadets also came in with a rock solid guard - unfortunately they were overshadowed by that lame duck of a show.

Phantom was my other surprise of the weekend - they cleaned up really well going into DCI. I also noticed that they have a very organic way of moving and using their equipment - you know? It's hard to explain - but I haven't seen any other guards able to replicate this.

And Bluecoats in 12th place at semis was a joke.