drum corps color guards for 2008

dugg

i thought the same thing immediately! :worthy:

in my version she would;embrace her militant lesbian tendencies and marry a female golfer that she meets at the "virginia slims golf classic",create and manage "bushwackers" an all lesbian landscaping service,coach a women's bowling team:"the lickety splits",adopt two rescue cats,re-name them "cagney" and "lacey" and find fullfillment through "fiber art"! :wink:

cue smily face and wink :wink:

You forgot the hair gel and scented candles.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be so late posting this, but I just returned from Buffalo this afternoon. Anyway, here's a link to my photos (lotsa guard shots): Buffalo pix

Will, you and I agree on a whole lotta stuff, but sadly I can't share your enthusiasm for Blue Knights' flags. I don't know what it is, but other than the closer flag they used, I just didn't find them visually striking or powerful enough.

More thoughts tomorrow. . . .

Enough is enough with the BLue KNights boring, dark, dank predictable, handmade ghoulish flags. They are a yawn, add no GE, create no mood(Or I should say. create the same exact mood every time), are hard to see and need updating, I remember them so vividly from year, after year, after year. Even Boy George knew when to move on. So should BK. It was a great story fifteen years ago but even this woman is losing her touch in fresh, new ideas.

Geoffrey

Actually the person making the Blue KNights flags is now a man. The woman they started with back in 96 is gone. The guy's name is Dan or Don.

Blue Stars - still love it. : )

04 Oracle will be known to me as the last great hand done flags......perhaps the first too.

There were a number of chuckles around me at A-town (on the 50, 19 rows up) when Sarah said the part about "forget men". The lesbian comments started right after that. :doh:

guilty! :smile:

NO! Not you, Dave! :smile::tongue:

Actually the person making the Blue Knights flags is now a man. The woman they started with back in 96 is gone. The guy's name is Dan or Don.

My program from the Buffalo show credits Don Callerman, flag design.

your color guard judges for dci 2008

quarters:lee carlson

semi's:debbie torchia

finals:robert solomon

and the winner is :the blue devils!

your color guard judges for dci 2008

quarters:lee carlson

semi's:debbie torchia

finals:robert solomon

and the winner is :the blue devils!

Y-you mean someone else was in the running?

Who?

Lots of drops tonight. NO one had a flawless show. I was tickled at my kids pointing out "pinky tip" on bad rifle catches with ALL the corps.

I know this is a little off topic: I heart the new endings of Blue Stars and Phantom Regiment. Thanks DCI for my theatre experiance and the opprotunity to show my students this activity!