The Sun Devils First Competition

We're back from 4 parades. I got two words: "Gold Bond".

We started the day with Dundalk, Towson, Arbutus, and Cantonville parades. After a full bottle of Gold Bond, I finally feel a little better. We are currently at the Freedom Aquatic Center in Manassas, Va. We are sharing the housing site with the BUCS!!! :thumbup:

It was great to meet some of you today during the parade. We even ran into some Alliance buddies at the Cantonville parade.

No pics today. Too busy marching.

We are off to a 9-11 rehearsal and then off to bed.

Go night all. And thank for you all the wonderful comments!

GO SUN DEVILS :smile:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah, Sloth says, "Hey!"

WE MADE IT!!! After a L O N G bus ride, we made it to Dundalk Middle School. The corps had a 1.5 hour break and off to the sectionals and visual block. Lights out in 20 minutes. We have 4 parades tomorrow. So the next update will be when I say so. :w00t: Here are some more pics.

sd4.jpg

Makos! :thumbup::winky:

SHOW DAY!!!

Can't wait to hear the results this evening!

GO SUN DEVILS!!!!

SHOW DAY!!!

You might be to busy to read this before your show but I'll give it a shot anyway......Someone once told me that if you don't remember your show......it means that..... you... LEFT IT ALL ON tHE FIELD.

DO IT !!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Why is it the most southern corps was the only one to wear a full uni at those parades yesterday? Ya all must be used to the heat and hunidity. :thumbup: Glad Sun Devils made it up Narth.... :winky:

Good luck with the first show, too bad I won't be able to make it. :w00t:

Why is it the most southern corps was the only one to wear a full uni at those parades yesterday? Ya all must be used to the heat and hunidity. :thumbup: Glad Sun Devils made it up Narth.... :winky:

There's tricks of the trade. Remove gontlets in heat. Remove headgear in excessive heat. And of course when in hell march naked. Not to say that any of those methods were employed. And of course < 90F is basically winter-ish conditions in these parts.

Just got back to PA from Manassas Park, and I'm beat. But one of the major highlights of the night for me was to see Sun Devils. WOW! Considering they just formed in January, this was some good stuff! Some very tasty moments in the music book.

Way to go JJ and team!

:tongue: