The Mile High Club

Imagine for a brief moment that there are other informed opinions than your own and that their divergence from yours doesnt make them self evidently ignorant. Im still waiting to see you demonstrate anything apart from the ability to take personal shots at people and then cower behind a screen name.

Thanks, Dan, but every response from "The Line" has only increased in vitriol. And I'm the bitter one. :thumbup:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine for a brief moment that there are other informed opinions than your own

You're absolutely right. His wasn't.

and that their divergence from yours doesnt make them self evidently ignorant.

You're defending his right to have an opinion, which is irrelevant to the issue.

Im still waiting to see you demonstrate anything apart from the ability to take personal shots at people and then cower behind a screen name.

Again, what difference does it make who I am? Do you think that what I say will hold no meaning if I don't give you my vital statistics? Who cares? I surely don't. I don't care who you are anymore than I care who he is. Why? Because it doesn't matter. I love how people on DCP love to throw out lines like "and then cower behind a screen name." as if that validates them as being some sort of better person or composed of higher moral fiber. Cracks me up. I'm free to post under whichever identity I choose. I don't measure my self worth by the amount of personal revelations I expose to DCP.

I explained fully well why I didn't like his post. Publicly, my response was good enough for him, and he moved forward from it, as have I.

I purposely set out, not with the intent to teach him something new (because, frankly, I don't care enough to do that), but to point out his lack of information with which he formed his opinions. I don't care if he thinks what he thinks, but I'd like to see some credible evidence. Obviously you didn't understand that.

Edited by The Line

Great show last night, no?

Fantastic night... one of the best drum corps shoes I've ever seen, top to bottom. Found every corps entertaining and interesting.