Interns needed immediately

Hey, you've got the rest of your life to make money.

You're only young once. If you can't march, this would be a great experience you can reflect on later while you're making money.

Memories are priceless.

$15 an hour is really hard to walk away from though.

And it doesn't help when your father was the one that got you the job.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to look into this intern thing, I could use some help around the house.

Good luck with finding an able body or two. Sounds like a great opportunity!

The season is heating up and this would be a great opportunity to see the corps make a great push towards Indiana and DCI Finals.

Contact me at eric@bluestars.org

There is pay/stipend available, if you can jump on to the end relatively soon.

You're only young once. If you can't march, this would be a great experience you can reflect on later while you're making money.

Memories are priceless.

No kidding..

Tell my 18 yo daughter that, will you? Gee, kid, what will be your memories of the summer you graduated from high school? Traveling around the country - being pushed more than you ever though you could - making friends and so many memories - OR, let's see - yeah there was that waitressing job I had that summer...............

Youth is wasted on the young!!!!!

I'm not giving up on her though..... I have an evil plan - she's trying out for college marching band....maybe she'll catch the fever there.....

Wow....Money...HA!

You get 3-4 free meals a day, travel all over the place, a place to sleep and I'm sure some free tshirts and swag, plus witness history as the Blue Stars return to the top 12!

Don't be so greedy, go out, help the corps, meet some new faces and have memories that will last a lifetime!

Wow....Money...HA!

You get 3-4 free meals a day, travel all over the place, a place to sleep and I'm sure some free tshirts and swag, plus witness history as the Blue Stars return to the top 12!

Don't be so greedy, go out, help the corps, meet some new faces and have memories that will last a lifetime!

I agree!

Memories are priceless.

Listen to Mike he knows what he's talking about . Unless your paying child support then that would be the only

legit reason , everything else can be put on hold . I would hate to have say way down the road . " Man I should've

listen to those guys ! " :thumbup: