"Sounds on the Susquehanna"

The next installment of an already exciting 2008 season will take place at "Sounds on the Susquehanna," this Saturday, July 19, in Endicott, NY! The show will be held at Union Endicott H.S. and begins at 8:00 p.m.

The competition this year is some of the best we have ever seen and this show should be no exception. New York State is the place to be this weekend for sure!

This year's "Sounds on the Susquehanna" will feature:

Kingston Grenadiers.........making their first 2008 DCA appearance - Welcome back Grennies!

White Sabers........off to a great start with an entertaining program!

Fusion Core.......always enjoyable and coming off a strong performance in Clifton!

Connecticut Hurricanes........blowing the doors down in their return to the top echelons of DCA!

Rochester Crusaders........ featuring another great corps and great show this year!

The Brigadiers......looking to jump into to the "horse race" in their 2nd competition of the season!

Ticket information and additional details are available at www.soundsonsus.org.

We hope to see you there!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing you and Shawn this weekend Christine! This should be one heck of a show.......with the Grennies back on the field again... along with the fine performances coming out of all the corps competing this weekend.....the fans will be the sure winners :thumbup:

Travel safely and see you Saturday!

The Rochester Crusaders are looking forward to Endicott this weekend!

Best wishes to all competing Corps :thumbup:

--------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Woohooo! I can't wait!

I am starting to enjoy this spectator thing... haha

I can't wait to see how the corps cleaned up in 2 weeks and most of all I can't wait to see Grennies and Hurricanes!

You will be VERY pleasantly surprised by Hurricanes. I don't think they can be over-hyped. Endicott usually has a vic concert from the winner. It seems likely that Hurcs will be in that position in Endicott. How long has it been since Hurcs have done one of those? Here's to Hurcs getting their last brass holes filled in and getting that wonderful show ever cleaner.

Cru & Brigs will not only go after each other again, but they get to see how they compare to the new Beast of the East.

Congrats to Grennies for getting out this season. Here's to a great season debut from the Yellow Team.

Also, White Sabers, Fusion Core, and Grenadiers get a good chance to see how they stack up in the Class A race.

Even though the 2007 Top 4 will go head-to-head-to-head-to-head for the second straight week in Lewisburg, it seems there may be more drama and excitement in Endicott.

I envy the folks going to DCA shows this weekend. Great stuff!

Even though the 2007 Top 4 will go head-to-head-to-head-to-head for the second straight week in Lewisburg, it seems there may be more drama and excitement in Endicott.

I envy the folks going to DCA shows this weekend. Great stuff!

"Drama" and Drum Corps.... Never! :thumbup:

Is turning out to be an interesting summer already! Who knows how things will line up by Labor Day . . . .

Cru is certainly looking forward to the Endicott show this weekend.

All the best to the Corps traveling to Lewisburg - Have a great show!

----------------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

You will be VERY pleasantly surprised by Hurricanes. I don't think they can be over-hyped. Endicott usually has a vic concert from the winner. It seems likely that Hurcs will be in that position in Endicott. How long has it been since Hurcs have done one of those?

Johnstown, NY 1998

Hurricanes - 75.7

Grenadiers - 73.6

Crusaders - 66.9

Generations - 58.2

Chieftans - 56.3

Les Dynamique - 53.6