GOOD LUCK Grenadiers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing you, Grennies!

Don - Be sure to say hello Saturday... I'll be looking for you! :blink:

--------------------

Public Relations

Rochester Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps

Good luck this weekend Grenadiers!! Like Adam said, regardless the outcome, getting back on the field despite the odds is a victory in itself.

See you guys in Waterloo!

Cheers,

Good luck to everyone @ Grennies...except the goofy tenor player from Oswego! :blink::blink:

(for those who were there when my dad & Oney were in Grennies) is the kid that used to ride the scooter all the time still there? Chachi(his nickname) or something like that?

Good luck this weekend Grenadiers!! Like Adam said, regardless the outcome, getting back on the field despite the odds is a victory in itself.

See you guys in Waterloo!

Cheers,

Well Don I don't think luck is needed, because in my opinion you have enough HEART SOUL & PRIDE for all of Canada. We'll see ya Saturday and have a pop. Oh Ya Heather will be looking for a hot dog.

Bill

Good luck to everyone @ Grennies...except the goofy tenor player from Oswego! :blink::blink:

(for those who were there when my dad & Oney were in Grennies) is the kid that used to ride the scooter all the time still there? Chachi(his nickname) or something like that?

Sara, that was Glenda and Brent's kid Chris Hill. We called him "Muchach" "Muchachi" and many other various forms of it.

Sara, that was Glenda and Brent's kid Chris Hill. We called him "Muchach" "Muchachi" and many other various forms of it.

haha ok! :tongue:

Good Luck Grennies and welcome back from a former staff member. 1997 was a great summer and I still root for you guys to do well on the field.