BIG, LOUD, & LIVE 5

Two things:

1.I just purchsed tickets at the box office.They were $18.00 each.

2.I live in North Jersey and until now the only place close to us showing the quarter finals was in midtown Manhattan.

Looking on their web site,at least in my area, they added a lot of locations (AMC theaters) so hopefully more people will be able to see this.

Wonder if they'll be serving funnel cakes ?

DCI and NCM have nearly tripled the number of theatres. Be sure to look up your zip code for the one nearest you. There are two in my area. We've never had it before!

Yeah... I know it's one of our highest selling events, if not THE highest selling event. I'm sure the company would love to expand it even further, if the turn-out continues to back that up.

That price sounds suspect. I paid $15 last year.

That price sounds suspect. I paid $15 last year.

Just bought mine as well......$18.

The Las Vegas area now has 5 theatres, including the original single location. That one is the one to go to, though, because people "get it" there. They're not afraid to stand and cheer, react to visual and musical moments, and there are the die hards who have to yell, "Slooie!", or "SUTA!"or "Vanguard!"

The last two Caountdowns I went to other locations, and they were clueless. People pretty much sat on their hands...well, the very few that were there, at least.

We're going back to the original location this year, even though it's all the way across town and there are at least two others that are closer.

Garry in Vegas