Houston Heat Wave

Haha. Please do! I work at the huge Buc-ee's store in Lake Jackson in Brazoria County. The Luling store is a great one though. But be prepared....Buc-ee's is building a store the size of a Wal-Mart in Madisonville, Texas north of Houston on Interstate 45. It's going to be 5 times the size of the Luling store on I-10. It opens later this year in November or December.

SWEET! We were all excitied when we saw the "Coming Soon" sign on the way home from Brass Hysteria a few weeks ago. It is nice to know there is somewhere safe and open for a break on the way home from Frontier's home show.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also forgot to mention this since tonight's DCI Houston show is located in Cypress. But....

Buc-ee's is coming to Cypress as well. The store is going to be located on Highway 290 and Mueschke Road.

Edited by mbui

I work at Arnold Middle School, so I know exactly where you are :blink: Your right, getting home is 90% of the battle! I am cheating, going to leave in about 15 mintues to set up and unload the trailer, so I should miss most of the afternoon rush hour.

Lucky duck. I come from the Gunspoint area on the way home, so only have to deal with 6 miles of 290 traffic (which is more then enough).

For those going tonight and using 290, it is quicker to take the Telge exit, go left on Telge to West Rd, then right on West. This will probably save you a good 10 minutes then exiting at Barker-Cypress.

I also forgot to mention this since tonight's DCI Houston show is located in Cypress. But....

Buc-ee's is coming to Cypress as well. The store is going to be located on Highway 290 and Mueschke Road.

I ran into another Buc-ee's - I think somewhere between NASA and Alvin - I thought Luling was the only one until then.

I am the host for Blue Stars at the Houston housing site, Tomball HS, and after watching the runthrough....all I can say is WOW! Tonight should be a great show. I'll be sweating it off in the stands. Pics to come later. I did post a rehearsal vid on Utoob.

I am the host for Blue Stars at the Houston housing site, Tomball HS, and after watching the runthrough....all I can say is WOW! Tonight should be a great show. I'll be sweating it off in the stands. Pics to come later. I did post a rehearsal vid on Utoob.

They are something aren't they!!! Go Blue Stars!

Thanks for taking care of our Blue Stars today! We are expecting a HOT show from them tonight!!!!

Go Blue Stars! :blink:

Thanks for taking care of our corps! What I liked most about the video is that you can hear a lot of the parts that normally blend in together in the APDs.

I ran into another Buc-ee's - I think somewhere between NASA and Alvin - I thought Luling was the only one until then.

Looks like a great place..I want a shirt.

Buc-ee's Beaver Blog

Barry, every time I look at that baby in your avatar I half expect him to start talking investing with me!!!

btw, that's my kitty Bailey in mine. (never had a cat until I was 40)

Edited by 27/soa